Project Manger - Business Development Manager
• Calgary, Alberta
Project Management – Engineering – Business Development
JAB Recruitment on behalf of our client, an EPC company with a strong Canadian engineering history as well as an expanding international presence is looking to bring a key individual into the company. First and foremost the chosen individual will come from an engineering background focused on facilities and operations with a strong focus on Oil and Gas projects and facilities. This exciting position incorporates Engineering, Project Management with a very strong Business Development component. If you are a professional engineer or technologist with a strong record of success, with a strong entrepreneurial personality, we are interested in speaking with you.
• Strong understanding of the nuts and bolts of operational facilities and / or pipelines. Oil and Gas is the primary focus but experience in operations / facilities in other areas is also an asset
• Engineer or technologist with over 15 years of experience in the oil and gas industry
• Extensive understanding of the workings of the oil and gas industry in Alberta with contacts
• Experience and success in managing projects at the ground level and not simply leading people
• Strong business development skills with the ability to bring in additional business to the company
• You will be dealing directly with the company owners and you will be assisting them to not only manage Canadian based projects but you will play a vital role in expanding the company’s presence throughout Canada and internationally.
For those interested in consideration for this role, please forward your resume as a Word attachment to Patrick McLean at JAB Recruitment in Calgary email@example.com
Interested? Contact Jason Elvy on +1 587 774 0016 or Apply Online ›