Technology Manager - Ethylene
• Lake Charles, LA
You will be one of the members of the unit Operating Team responsible to participate in strategy development, recommend direction, then implement the goals and strategy for the division of the O&S business in which they work.
- Provides extremely strong technical knowledge of the assigned unit. Develops the technical strategy for the business.
- Maintains knowledge of unit performance relative to competitive companies and technologies.
- Coordinates the sharing of best practices among other SNA units and with similar units within Sasolís international operations
- Identifies and resolves technical operating and reliability problems effectively and efficiently in assigned business units
- Bachelorís degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent field, a Professional Engineering License is beneficial.
- 15 years or greater relevant engineering experience and some managerial experience desired
- Strong knowledge of chemical manufacturing for the assigned unit highly desired, business and/or operations knowledge desired
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Managerial skills and team work ability
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Interested? Contact Andrew Melville on 01382 225924 or Apply Online ›