• Lake Charles, LA
- One of the members of the unit Operating Team responsible to participate in strategy development, recommends direction, then implement the goals and strategy for the business in which they support.
- This position will manage the technology and IP aspects of the License Agreement and is the primary technical interface with the Licensor.
- Has prime responsibility to develop and coordinate the capital and expense project budgeting for the units.
- Performs administrative and technical supervision to management the technical resources that support the unit.
- Provides extremely strong technical knowledge of the assigned unit.
The project is currently in detail design.
Experience and/or Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent field, a Professional Engineering License is beneficial.
- 15 years or greater relevant engineering experience and some managerial experience desired.
- Strong technical experience in EO/EG unit design, operation and technology required.
- 8 years or more EO/EG experience. Scientific Design technology experience is a plus.
- Project experience in larger capital investments is beneficial
- Strong knowledge of chemical manufacturing for the assigned unit highly desired, business and/or operations knowledge desired
Interested? Apply Online ›