Instrument and Controls Engineer
• USA / Gulf of Mexico
Develop Asset Management Strategies appropriate for the criticality of the I&C assets under consideration.
• Facilitates / Participates in Structured Root Cause Failure Analysis
• Performs failure analysis
• Facilitates / Participates in Asset and Instrument Criticality Analysis
• Facilitates / Participates in Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
• Maintains and analyzes elements of Reliability data, including: Overall Equipment Effectiveness losses, work order cost and failure code analysis, failure analysis, and maintenance of the asset hierarchy.
• Manages Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Program including systematically defining, developing, monitoring and refining the preventive/predictive maintenance process for Control Systems and their components.
• Develops Maintainability specifications for new I&C equipment
• Maintain the above within the SAP business software system, Meridium Asset Manager, and selected specialized software systems.
• Interfaces directly with designated operating areas on matters of ongoing process control issues, structured loss elimination program, and recommended proactive maintenance opportunities
• Minimum of BS degree in Engineering
• 5 years minimum relevant experience
• Good interpersonal skills, good teamwork ability and communication skills
• Prior experience working with Process Control Systems software and hardware in a process plant environment is required.
• Experience with Emerson Delta V, Emerson AMS, PLCs, Safety and Integrity Loops and associated Standards, and DocuMint or Beamex software is highly preferred.
Interested? Apply Online ›